"Leading the fight against hunger"
Sonoma County CalFresh
Documents to Bring to Your CalFresh Interview
At the time of your interview, please bring verification of your income and expenses with you. If you cannot get all the information together by your interview date, you will have additional time to provide this information. Do not miss your appointment. If you need assistance in obtaining this information, please discuss this with your CalFresh worker at the time of the interview.
The following are examples of what to bring:
- Proof of identity
- Social Security number for all household members.
- If employed, proof of income (wage stubs, earning statements, etc.) for the past 30 days
- Proof of gross income benefits from Unemployment, Disability, Social Security, contributions, loans, etc
- Bank account numbers for checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit, credit union accounts, retirement accounts, stocks, bonds, dividends, etc
- Immigration Status
- Sponsored Noncitizen Information
- Residency (you can use mail received at your current address to show you are Sonoma County resident)
- Medical Expenses
- Child Support Obligations and Payments (court-ordered)